Betting Strategy (Fixed Stake - Strategy by 1x2 Insider)

1x2 Insider
    VIP Team
    VIP Team

Betting Strategy (Fixed Stake - Strategy by 1x2 Insider)

Post by 1x2 Insider on 2nd April 2010, 13:40

Hello Members ,

I belive that 70 % of users on this forum , don't know how to profit with this forum , so please read this topic and I'll help you ! Ok , I'll write something about me and how I started before 3-4 years. Today I'm pro bookamker !

On this forum you can find some tips , insiders , read analysis ... What is that for you ??? - maybe just one post more on forum , but it isn't like that. I started with bit combo and odds : 100 - 1000 on small stake . It's not good for you and your money. You'll get onemore ticket with that odds but how much (time and money) you need to get that money and how much need I ???

My monthly profit is very big . How I started ?
    - I start to bet with Fixed Stake ! It mean , we wrote tips on forum and I bet same money on every tip (It was about 20 € before 3 years , today that is 250 € for tips in VIP and about 50 € in free tips). So , today I have very big profit from betting.

How old are you ?
    - It's not important ! You have maybe 18 years , you don't work but you can bet 10 € for tip in free tips.

I want that you do same thing to earn some money , that you don't need to search for fixed matches and lose your money from stupid kids on Internet.

Belive it or not , we have in VIP kid (15 years old) !!! He's registered on forum in start (in November od December). He sent me his tickets and I can't belive . I can say for that guy that he's realy pro bookmaker , too.

Please read this topic and after some times , write here about your opinion.

Regards ,
    Your 1x2 Insider !

VIP Team

Re: Betting Strategy (Fixed Stake - Strategy by 1x2 Insider)

Post by 1x2 Insider on 5th April 2010, 11:29

You can here : http://ger-insider.blogspot.com/ , continue with our strategy , to help you to make some profit in betting !

Current date/time is 22nd June 2018, 04:32