16/09/2010 Dinamo Kiev - Bate Borisov Europa League 19.00

mrgol
    Rookie
    Rookie

Tip Won 16/09/2010 Dinamo Kiev - Bate Borisov Europa League 19.00

Post by mrgol on 15th September 2010, 13:29

DINAMO KIEV - BATE BORISOV Asian +1 @ 1,97 bet365 7/10

Also in normal conditions i think that Bate is better team then odds around @ 8,00 for an a away win show.

Infact - apart local championship in which they are first in table and with only one match lost after 23 matches - they arrived at this stage after an aggregate lost for only one goal (3-2 away) in qualification for CL, and a double win in the two matches against Maritimo in previous round of EL.

So, they not seems to me a pushing over team. Moreover they have a lot of experience in first rounds of European competitions, having - almost every year - involved in these kind of matches.

But teh thing that convince me to bet on them is the fact that home team will have seven regulars out for this match.

According to local newspaper, for Dinamo will be out Kadurri (def. 1att+2) , Eremenko (midf. 6atts.+1 1goal), Zozulija (striker 3atts.+1) , Popov (def. 5atts.), Danilo Silva(def. 9atts), Bertolio (midf. 3atts. +1) and, the most important, topscorer Schevkenko (striker 6atts. 6goals). Vuchoyevic (midf. 8atts. +1) is also suspended

Schevkencho is a big miss, the other attackers seems not able to find the net, only Yarmolenko scored three goals in seven matches.

With all these troubles in home team i think that Bate can gain at least a point here, and for sure the'll not trashed by ukranian team

Current date/time is 22nd June 2018, 04:13