1x2 Insider
    VIP Team
    VIP Team

Tip Won EUROPEAN CUPS: Europa League

Post by 1x2 Insider on 21st October 2010, 11:09

Europa League ticket !!!

Odd : 2,325
    Stake : 6/10

This is one of the bigger stake for combo ticket. I expect easy victories of this 2 clubs. But we'll see !

For all members who're from Croatia and play in SuperSport , finished ticket !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUROPEAN CUPS: Europa League

Debrecen - PSV
    Pick : 2
    Odd : 1.55

Debreceni played in very weak championship of Hungary. But they show very bad results even in this weak league in this year. In LE they losted two games, first of them with Metallist at home 0:5. As for as I know, Debrecen has many club problems now.
    But PSV is strong European team with big expirience in Euro cups. They is in the first plase in Holland and they don't have loses in this season!
    In LE they had good win with Metallist (which had win with Debrecen) and draw with Sampdoria. I think that PSV is strongest team in this group and they will be on the first place. And now they have perfect motivation in order to make 3 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salzburg - Juventus
    Pick : X2
    Odd : 1.20

Iaquinta out for Juve

first 11 :

2 Motta 3 Chiellini 4 Felipe Melo 5 Sissoko 8 Marchisio 10 Del Piero 11 Amauri 13 Manninger 19 Bonucci 21 Grygera 23 Pepe 25 Martinez 27 Krasic 29 De Ceglie 30 Storari 31 Costantino 33 Legrottaglie 34 Ferrero 35 Buchel 36 Giandonato 41 Giannetti.

other players on the injury list: BUFFON, RINAUDO, TRAORE, LANZAFAME

They don't have any important injuries now and has good squad. They had not so good beginning of season, but they showed good game in the last games. They had 2 perfect wins with Cagliari and Lecce (with 4 goals in every games). And they had a good draw with Inter in away - it is good result.
    In LE they had a last draw with MC and this team is very strong now.
    And they only 2 points now and they have perfect motivation will win tomorrow.

Salzburg is very weak now, they show bad game in Austria and LE.
    They losted last game at home with very weak Kapfenberg at home 0:2!!!
    In LE they losted two times with 2:0 and they don't have chanses to have second place in rather strong group.
    Salzburg will think about national liga and won't play hard in LE.

So Juventus must win and we have perfect value, because real odd on Juve must be near 1,7 or lower.

Manchester City - Lech
    Pick : 1
    Odd : 1.25

I don't need to talk too much about this 2 clubs. I think that Man City is one level better club than lech

Last edited by 1x2 Insider on 22nd October 2010, 00:29; edited 1 time in total

VIP Team

Tip Won Re: EUROPEAN CUPS: Europa League

Post by 1x2 Insider on 22nd October 2010, 00:29

PSV 1 - 2 won

Juventus 1 - 1 won

Man City 3 - 1 won

Current date/time is 22nd June 2018, 04:24